Protein shake

Anyone know any good protein shakes that are good to keep you fill for a while or a snack.

Replies

• TK6299
    TK6299 Posts: 502 Member
    There are a ton out there. It comes down to personal preference. I like Muscletech Cookies & Cream - Whey Protein. You can typically find a good deal on Groupon for a five pound bag.
  • chrisfuentes2005
    chrisfuentes2005 Posts: 295 Member
    tk6299 wrote: »
    There are a ton out there. It comes down to personal preference. I like Muscletech Cookies & Cream - Whey Protein. You can typically find a good deal on Groupon for a five pound bag.
    tk6299 wrote: »

Thanks
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Just pick a flavor and some things you like, throw them into the blender and enjoy. I'm a fan of PEScience snicker doodle. It's a whey/casein blend. It bakes well and can be used for protein fluff because of the casein. It's also good if you have a sweet tooth.
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    My favorite is Optimum Nutrition's Extreme Milk Chocolate, which is whey, but I'm looking for an unflavored casein one to make protein fluff. I do think it's all about personal preference. If you don't like the taste, you won't end up using it. Don't know where you plan to buy, but I have learned you can return almost anything at GNC even something that's been opened so that's helpful if you're not sure which to try. Sometimes they have samples, too. You can also order single serving packets on Amazon.
  • vivster81
    vivster81 Posts: 2 Member
    Optimum Nutrition is awesome! bodybuilding.com has it cheap sometimes!