Comment if you're looking for motivational friends!

Options
Add me if you'd like and post your name below if you want some more supporters! It really does feel great when people from all over support and motivate you to keep going.

Replies

• Savvy904
    Savvy904 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I could use a little motivation! I know my choices are my own and I'm accountable only to myself, but it sure is nice to have people to share the journey with.
  • elaineamj
    elaineamj Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Yes, do add me - it would be great to have more friends to share this journey :)
  • johnnysgirl518
    johnnysgirl518 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me me I need help
  • nettasaura
    nettasaura Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Me too! A little encouragement here and there would be lovely. :)
  • Brianw954
    Brianw954 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Relapse is my middle name. Its time to accept responsibility, recover and rejuvenate, It's time to be all that I need..
  • nickimassee
    nickimassee Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would love to help motivate people!
  • michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends, anyone can add me.
  • eemmaatt33
    eemmaatt33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I definitely need motivation. Please add me. :)
  • waleena252518
    waleena252518 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I think it would be great to have friends trying to improve there health.
  • Pizzaterian
    Pizzaterian Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting the app after a long long break, and quite frankly, having never really started. I would love to connect with other people who can provide motivation and support. Add me if you wish!
  • lenonfernandes
    lenonfernandes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some friends here too, I tried a couple of times using but always ended up giving up
  • DLiciousJamaicana
    Options
    I would also love some friends and motivators...I have lost alot and gained it all back so this is my 3rd or 4th time around the rodeo...3 kids later....currently 230....goal is 175....started the gym doing cardio....and some strength stuff at home....feel free to add me....and kick me in the butt!!!!.....