I'm here and feeling alone

Options
I have been on the weight loss journey forever it seems. I'm 31 with two babies. Post pardon depression and 100 pounds to loose. I'm really struggling- today and like 5 months. I feel defeated and alone. So I'm asking for friends that are motivated . I want to build accountability for myself.

Replies

• sndrd49
    sndrd49 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend reqest. You are not alone. Good for you for reaching out.....first step. It's all about small steps.
  • mizmonnie
    mizmonnie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Don't feel alone. It is a journey and not a end destination. Take it one day at a time and learn to love and embrace your current self, so will better appreciate your future self. I would love to connect with you and share our journeys. :)
  • johnnysgirl518
    johnnysgirl518 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks I'm trying to recenter and get motivated. Maybe even deal with feelings instead of eat them. Ugh feeling low tonight
  • sndrd49
    sndrd49 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Drink some water and get some sleep and then give yourself credit for taking those two great steps. Tomorrow is a fresh start.... <3
  • johnnysgirl518
    johnnysgirl518 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks I'm trying to recenter and get motivated. Maybe even deal with feelings instead of eat them. Ugh feeling low tonight