I need motivation

Options
I always lose motivation after a while of working out. I can go a strong week of exercising, but then I stop because I think to myself like oh, I'll just have a rest day and go the next day and then I keep pushing it further and further and I end up back where I started.

Replies

• mkh858
    mkh858 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I had a bad day today, but tmw is a new day. Take it one day, heck one meal at a time. I too lose my motivation, but I know it took me 15 years to put on this weight so if it'll take 15 well then ok..
  • EnduringEducator
    EnduringEducator Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Take it one day at a time and little by little you'll get your results. If it's a struggle to get your workout done, perhaps explore a bit more until you find something you really like.
  • tjcuts339
    tjcuts339 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Take it as part of daily routine. I call am recess.Wake up early. Go to work out. Come home..Go to run my business. .*Feelings Great!! Really ready to challenge the world. Bring it!! Looking at it as fun .Making it better than (just getting it done just because.. Best if luck!!!
  • tjcuts339
    tjcuts339 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Best of luck !! Finding the path toward your journey. It's there go discover......