Looking for friends wanting to lose 50 pounds or more

Options
I'm not new to the weight loss battle. I've lost huge amounts to just gain it back. I'm determined to lose it and keep it off this time, and I'm looking for friends who are looking to do the same!

Replies

• quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I still have 70 pounds to go before I'm a healthy weight (something I've never been as an adult.) Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • afigirl113
    afigirl113 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I weigh 198 right now, would love to get down to around 140. I've got a lot of work ahead of me!
  • nettasaura
    nettasaura Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I have 80+ to go. Feel free to add me. :)
  • BrookeFellows1
    BrookeFellows1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Right now I weigh 280 and need to get down to around 140 you can add me!
  • pebbles266
    pebbles266 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Looking to do the same feel free to add me
  • Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I have 100 lbs on my plate! Feel free to add me
  • LLT38
    LLT38 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am 214 lbs and looking to get below 140 lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • ardysedwardsmcgrath
    ardysedwardsmcgrath Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    i wanna lose93lbs.. soo i still have a ways.. seems impossible@times but i guess baby steps helps alot.. :) add me if u want :):wink:
  • xickel
    xickel Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to this battle, either. I've lost it before but am looking to lose it for good this time! Add me and we can support each other on our journeys
  • nancy11diamond
    nancy11diamond Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would like some friends on here to keep me motivated, need to lose 50pound's
  • dasEnglish93
    dasEnglish93 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This time, I'm not losing weight for him...this is for my health, sense of worth, and to feel good all on my own! This time I realize this becoming healthy and happier is a lifetime lesson and lifelong effort!
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I've got a hundred pounds to lose again!
    Please feel free to add me.
    Just tell me where you saw me, I'm senile.
  • rmhowell11
    rmhowell11 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am currently 268 and want to hit at least 190...please feel free to add me...
  • Hunnysmiles
    Hunnysmiles Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello All! I've been battling as well but determined this time around. Battled cancer all of 2015 but now there is light at the end of the tunnel. I want to lose 100 pounds as well. Right now 92 to go! Would love to add friends in the same boat or be added!
  • ezeecrewe
    ezeecrewe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, sounds like I'm not on my own! I've battled with my weight forever, going from underweight child to chubby teenager, then battling with bulimia for about 8 years to a now hideously overweight mum of two. My 4 yr old cried yesterday because she doesn't want to be fat like me apparently - so definitely time to do something! I've got about 60lbs to lose and would really appreciate some friends to do it with!
  • LastChanceRobin
    LastChanceRobin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends! I have 55lbs to lose!
  • dawnmarie1115
    dawnmarie1115 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 65 lbs. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • smtaylo85
    smtaylo85 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I have at least another 50 pounds to lose maybe more. feel free to add everyone!
  • robburry_85
    robburry_85 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add all here to give support to who needs it.
  • pbo1224
    pbo1224 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need some motivation and am happy to give some motivation :smile: please feel free to add me as a friend.