21 days

Options
It takes 21 days to form a new habit, you can do it! Make a healthy and positive change!

Replies

• k2mexox
    k2mexox Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I just started the 21 day fix workout program yesterday!!
  • evayna
    evayna Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    k2mexox wrote: »
    I just started the 21 day fix workout program yesterday!!

You go girl! :smiley:
  • Verdenal
    Verdenal Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    21 is a number someone pulled out of a hat. Many people need much longer than three weeks to change a habit.
  • evayna
    edited January 2016
    Options
    evayna wrote: »
    Verdenal wrote: »
    21 is a number someone pulled out of a hat. Many people need much longer than three weeks to change a habit.

For the sake of positivity and motivation, I'll stick with 21 days! You have to make small goals for yourself, it keeps you on track.
  • Katiepearce2017
    Katiepearce2017 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 90 days of clean eating. I lost 3 stone last year and want to lose another stone by May 2016. i am on day two and really hope i can stick at this.
  • evayna
    Options
    krandall22 wrote: »
    I am doing the 90 days of clean eating. I lost 3 stone last year and want to lose another stone by May 2016. i am on day two and really hope i can stick at this.

Most important:
    1) Don't Give Up!
    2) Don't Beat Yourself Up!

You got this! :smiley:
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Whether or not 21 days is true or it's something someone made up...it's good for people to have a number in their heads. I've personally gone 22 days without alcohol and eating healthy. I feel great and I've lost almost 19 pounds. So for me the 21 day thing helped. Good luck to you all.