Starting yet again

Options
littlered662
littlered662 Posts: 10 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Attempting to start this weight loss journey yet again. Looking to live a healthy well balanced life and I know to accomplish this I will need the support of like minded people.

Replies

• tssteel
    tssteel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I, too, have just re-started my journey. One thing that I am doing differently is making fresh fruit and veggie smoothies and slushes. I have several recipes and really like them, so far. I usually have them for breakfast and lunch and then watch my calorie intake for dinner. It seems to be working. Slow and steady seems to be showing my progress. So far I've lost about 10 lbs since around January 6 or so. :)
  • Nertz_
    Nertz_ Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I know how it feels but you can do this! Feel free to add!
  • littlered662
    Options
    Thank you
  • blmr85
    blmr85 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat you are. Feel free to add :)
  • aspensj0urney2fit
    Options
    Ugh I'm starting again as well!
  • littlered662
    Options
    tssteel wrote: »
    I, too, have just re-started my journey. One thing that I am doing differently is making fresh fruit and veggie smoothies and slushes. I have several recipes and really like them, so far. I usually have them for breakfast and lunch and then watch my calorie intake for dinner. It seems to be working. Slow and steady seems to be showing my progress. So far I've lost about 10 lbs since around January 6 or so. :)

That is wonderful, are you willing to share the smoothie recipes? I love smoothies but have a hard time finding ones I like.