San Diego - Let's get them gains, bruh! Any local gym rats?

Options
Hello there,

Started up on a more health-conscious lifestyle February 2014, when I started tagging along with my best friend to the gym. Been weight training ever since then, but didn't start watching my diet until mid-October. I decided that I spend a lot of time and effort in the gym, it'd be cool if I looked like it! I started around 185 pre-gym, dropped to 180 or so for the longest time, and after a 5-week cut that October, I was down to my current of 170. Finals and the holidays hit, so I'm just proud I've maintained my weight, haha.

Anyway, I came to MFP after first the LoseIt! app updated and made their layout absolutely awful, and then the FitBit app seems to have no clue how to factor in a desired caloric deficit. So far MFP seems promising, looking forward to making it the #1 thing I do on my phone! ;p

Also, if anyone is in the San Diego county area, gimme a shoutout! Always interested to hear about other people's workouts, what gym they go to, how their 1RMs are improving, and such. Also post workout food, haha! I have Kik as well, perhaps we could start a group chat on there or something.

Best of luck everyone, see you in the Church of Iron!

-Sam

Replies

• everetteverett84
    Options
    #coronadobeach is my gym! :)
  • JLopez832
    JLopez832 Posts: 1,206
    Options
    hey Sam I stay and workout in the pb la jolla área I recently started a new strength building program which is going pretty good. but hey feel free to add me on here and I'll message you my kik if u wanna add me there too but good luck o you and keep on getting it
  • SamBrown86
    SamBrown86 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    I live in san diego, I workout 4 times a week, I like swimming, hiking, n jogging.