Mom of 2 under 2 getting healthy and fit. looking for friends

Options
Im 2 weeks PP and have a 14 mo. Old son. My weight before delivery was 180. Im already down to 155! I forgot how good it feels to eat right, exercise, and set goals. Im looking for moms for friends!

Replies

• crystalwenner1
    crystalwenner1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Mother of two here! I'm on the same path as you I would love to add you but I'm not sure how? So if you want you can add me!
  • sxysmilz
    sxysmilz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, mother of one and on the same mission. The past 22 months have surrounded my son, hubby, friends, and family that I forgot about myself. I've made a promise in 2016 to make a change to focus a little more on me, especially health wise. We can motivate each other
  • jennoskcaj
    jennoskcaj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm 15 weeks pregnant and have a 20 mo old daughter. I've been slowly trying to get myself moving again with my workouts but my whole first trimester was a wash due to the dreaded exhaustion. I'm hoping to make this an active pregnancy so getting back in shape PP won't be such a huge challenge. I never took all the weight off from my first one so I'm already starting at a heavier weight than I'd like but ill just be eating as good as possible and keeping my body moving. I recently started doing Cize and Piyo (I keep myself motivated with BB programs:)).

I'd love to help motivate each other!
  • shortasalway
    shortasalway Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mother of 2 under 3. A 5 month old and a almost 3 year old. I have 26 more lbs to go!
  • kyleighks
    kyleighks Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Mom of 5 here, my youngest is 2 months and oldest is almost 13! Done having kiddos so I can't wait to get back to my pre children weight. :)
  • jdehart48
    jdehart48 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm 25w along with a 4 year old and 2 year old. I am currently doing a January Whole30 program and then plan to stick to paleo in February. I really want to increase my exercise, that's always hardest for me with two small kiddos at home.