What's your favorite home workout?

Options
I can only workout at home and always love to hear what home workouts others are doing. I currently use TurboFire mostly, and supplement with 21 Day Fix videos, InsanityT25 and Cathe kickboxing dvd. What about you?

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,981 Member
    Options
    My own yoga flow. I've added some bodyweight exercises from New Rules of Lifting for Women, and my full routine about 90 minutes long ATM. I try to do that three days a week and do a less intense version on the other days.
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    I like to do TRX stuff at home.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    i do aerial yoga and Shiva Rea and Rodney Yee yoga
  • Smamfa
    Smamfa Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I have insanity, Les mills combat, hip hop abs, hammer and chisel and some Bob Harper DVDs and I mix and match whichever I feel like doing
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I do 30 day shred and the Women's Health Workouts...love them :)
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Punching, kicking, elbowing, and kneeing the heavy bag in my basement
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm exercising at home but haven't bought any DVDs in 10 years. I always loved Karen Voight, Kari Anderson, and The Firm, so I'm sticking to those. I adore Chalean Johnson too !!! I have some Billy Blanks too.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Les Mills Combat as a program. Otherwise, stationary bike while watching Netflix...
  • GUARDiAN_GUiLD
    GUARDiAN_GUiLD Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    moyer566 wrote: »
    i do aerial yoga and Shiva Rea and Rodney Yee yoga
    Smamfa wrote: »
    I have insanity, Les mills combat, hip hop abs, hammer and chisel and some Bob Harper DVDs and I mix and match whichever I feel like doing
    Right now I'm exercising at home but haven't bought any DVDs in 10 years. I always loved Karen Voight, Kari Anderson, and The Firm, so I'm sticking to those. I adore Chalean Johnson too !!! I have some Billy Blanks too.

That's a lot of people and a lot of names!
  • snowquek
    snowquek Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm doing cize now! And it's pretty awesome!
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Omg I can't believe I'm the first person to say fitness blender! Literally the best!!! Free on YouTube, tons of variety and they come out with new ones all the time. Did I mention free?
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    deadlift
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Omg I can't believe I'm the first person to say fitness blender! Literally the best!!! Free on YouTube, tons of variety and they come out with new ones all the time. Did I mention free?

I didn't know you could get them free. They charge on their website! Thanks
  • 883xlsportster
    883xlsportster Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Landmine variants with a Olympic bar shoved in the corner of my basement dungeon gym. Two handed shoulder press being one of my favourites with this setup.
  • PieAndLattes
    PieAndLattes Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yoga (Yay YouTube! ). Or, anything low impact. I don't want my neighbours to think the apartment building is falling down around them.