Uk Friends please add me x custard slice emergency

Options
I am struggling today any uk friends out there to help me? I am fighting the urge to eat a custard slice! I went shopping 2 days ago and this evil thing was on the middle of the shelf very lonely calling my name.

success in the fact I did not buy it but since then all I keep thinking about is a custard damn slice!!

ps you dont have to be from the uk to add me, I am friends with everyone x

Replies

• Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, but don't look at my diary for yesterday :blushing: :laugh:
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Bless!!! I'm in London and fighting similar urges towards cream slices!!! xx
  • jo_bel
    jo_bel Posts: 16
    Options
    What is it about custartd slices? It was only Wednesday when I had my last urges for one. Why can't they just leave us alone?!
  • jadefox26
    jadefox26 Posts: 2
    Options
    Ew! Am glad I don't like custard lol
  • paigemang♥
    paigemang♥ Posts: 102
    Options
    I want to be in London...does that count :wink:

Big fan of the UK.......fight the temptation :drinker:
  • gemwho2
    gemwho2 Posts: 82
    Options
    I have had a craving for a mars bar for 5 days!!!
    Even considering going to the gym to burn enough cals for one
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: Hello.................OVER HERE...OVER HERE........

IM A CUSTARD SLICE EXPERT.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have it as one meal, thats what I did and I had 2 a few days ago........FM were they orgasmic....

Then work out like mad too lol

Good luck....PS You did well to have them winking at you going eat me eat me for so long....they need to be eaten.

BAD SLICE VERY BAD SLICE
  • tami107
    tami107 Posts: 25
    Options
    I just ate my dinner but still want one lol
  • sazvampire
    sazvampire Posts: 53
    Options
    I am in the UK, so much temptation about. If this helps, the custard is thick yellow gloop and from eating it, that yellow gloop is pumping it's way round your body and sitting on your organs.
    Hope that helps
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    JamTart:

Good luck....PS You did well to have them winking at you going eat me eat me for so long....

The last time I winked at a woman in a supermarket and said eat me I was forcibly ejected by the management :glasses: