Lunch ideas at work

Options
Hi all

Back to work after 7 weeks off. Whilst being off I've usually had something at lunchtime that's needed a toaster, unfortunately we aren't allowed a toaster at work or a grill, we do have a microwave. I have been having soup and/or salad but that isn't hitting the spot.

So I need lunch ideas, I'm currently aiming to lose 1lb a week, and I'm nearly vegetarian, when I do eat meat I don't mind chicken, tuna, ham. I don't like mushrooms or cous cous. I love fruit and veg!

Ideas please X

Replies

• stacynoell
    stacynoell Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Alternate smoothies, homemade soup and salads...I also do a protein bar, Greek yogurt and fruit...Any of those fill me up...
  • mccraee
    mccraee Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I just had 1/2 a leftover sweet potato (cold and cubed up w/ the skin), 2 cups of shredded cabbage, 1/2 leftover chicken breast sliced and some light sesame ginger dressing. It was really delish. I like leftover cold sweet potato way more than hot and fresh!
  • acheben
    acheben Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    My usual lunch at work is leftovers from dinner a few nights before. Sometimes I'll supplement the leftovers with a salad or veggies/dip.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options
    Another vote for dinner leftovers.