weekends are not good!

Options
My first weekend since the start of my diet, I indulged on a cinnabon, I also excercised this weekend, stayed within my range but Ive gained 2 lbs back, that kind of sucks!

Replies

• shewearsvans
    Options
    My first weekend since the start of my diet, I indulged on a cinnabon, I also excercised this weekend, stayed within my range but Ive gained 2 lbs back, that kind of sucks!
  • kitteerae
    Options
    I lost 5 lbs tis week, and this weekend i ate everything in sight and gained it all back, so i know how you feel but this weekend i will not indulge...GOOD LUCK!!
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad that is usually were it is so hard for me too. I don't eat bad for the most part I just have a hard time to remember to log everything and with me being busy with my kids I forget sometimes to even eat. Saturday I didn't eat till 12:30pm except for a cup of tea in the mornings. I just have to get into a better habit of eating like I do during the weeks. I am great during the weeks due to work and I eat every 2 hours so I think it is a mind game for me. Have a great day!!!!
  • kendallalissa
    Options
    I agree! Weekends aren't so good for me either. I think it's because I'm out of my routine, plus there's so much downtime. That's when I get bored and stop by the fridge or the pantry to check out what's inside. Bad idea. I hate "bored eating!!" We also go to a lot of social events on weekends, where people bring little snacks and of course I have drinks. It's tough to say no.

98575.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • fifty2go
    Options
    I feel your pain. I had friends over and we continued our old habits. I gained almost 3 pounds of my 5 back!!! GGGGRRRRRRR!!!!!
  • heatherly1970
    Options
    :wink: Yes weekends are bad! It's hard to stay on a diet when you go out to eat on the weekends!
    For the most part I did stay on my diet though.