IM NEW AND NEED FITNESS FRIENDS

Options
Hi the name is Tara,
So I just moved to Vegas in sept and after seeing a bad picture of myself I decided to make a change in my eating habits and started to work out I was at my highest weight of 222lbs and am now at 212. My ffirst goal is to get out of the 200's and my main goal is yo lose 80lbs. Please add me sowe can be fitness friends and do this journey together

Replies

• chimpy123
    chimpy123 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! My highest was around 220. Currently just over 215. Cannot wait to get out of the 200's!!! I thought my scale was broken when I saw that awful 2-- pop up the first time.
  • g8britten
    g8britten Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • bluehooked
    bluehooked Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi new here
  • Diesel_Liesel_FitLife
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I've been here before and been successful and after having baby #2 I'm doing it again so I need new friends!
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hello! I started out at 225, and am down 86 pounds. You can totally do this. Feel free to add me if you would like. :)
  • dani1283
    dani1283 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    chimpy123 wrote: »
    I'll add you! My highest was around 220. Currently just over 215. Cannot wait to get out of the 200's!!! I thought my scale was broken when I saw that awful 2-- pop up the first time.

I haven't been this weight since prediabetes at 19yo... has been 13 years ago and back to 208.. 40lbs up in a year. I almost passed out when I stepped on a scale but my pants were too tight for my knees to buckle..#wegotthis:)
  • MurpheysA
    MurpheysA Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been on/off with my weightloss journey for about 2 years after I got in an accident. I'm 210 and my goal as well is to get out of the 200's! I'll add you!
  • Amberleah21
    Amberleah21 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    We have similar goals. I started at 220 with a goal to lose 90-95 lbs. currently at 193 and on my way. Add me if you like.