Looking for some new friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• canuckjz
    canuckjz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I log in daily as well, feel free to add! I am also taking it one step at a time. Slow but sure!
  • Diesel_Liesel_FitLife
    Options
    Add me! I'm doing the same. Working out every day and really putting a LOT more emphasis on nutrition. I ran a half marathon and lost nothing because I still ate like crap. Now I'm putting it all together and feel so much better.
  • cmr3399
    cmr3399 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well....I need a push as well!
  • slvc0721
    slvc0721 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    yup you can add me too, just trying to make this a "lifestyle change" went hardcore for about six months and have been struggling for six months. BUT will never give up!!! Now just trying to get re-motivated to take off the holiday weight gain and then continue on my path.....:)
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • poscur
    poscur Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am in same boat..just want sensible eat right and exercise, slim down and feel good.
  • usnleonard
    usnleonard Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I like all the motivation here, feel free to add me as well! Recently got back into the swing of things after lower back surgery, and my wife is along for the ride after the birth of our newest son! We're committed to this!
  • MurpheysA
    MurpheysA Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Feel free to add me, I am always up to be motivated! I know I could use it!
  • hotelsix
    hotelsix Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • LB30
    LB30 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over, too. I let myself really slip for a while and now its time to pay the piper. Slow and steady. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • lchdurr
    lchdurr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I started a few weeks ago. I have a goal of 28lbs. and I am down 10 so far. :)
  • Jbell0213
    Jbell0213 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I Just started, you can add me too :)
  • tazzle29
    tazzle29 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!