Hi everyone :)

Options
I'm not so sure that I correct understand meaning of this gruop but I looking for friends here <3

Let me say somethink about myself. My name is Elwira, I'm from Poland, studing history in Cracov. Long time I was eat fast foods, bad foods. I was used to lying in my bed with laptop and do completly nothing. In december my relationships was in crisis and I decided to change myself to be more self-confident blah, blah, I also brak up, but right now we are again together. I join to the gym, I was there more often, right now I got exams, and hard time in my work so I'm there sometimes. My friend tells me about this app and in this time I don't want to give up. I want my 15 kg less :)

Well, sorry for my English, and contact with me if you want to talk and shere your work with me :)

Replies

• srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Hi Elwira, welcome to MFP! You'll find a lot of support here and topics to research on the forums so be sure to take a look. Having support helps to hold you accountable and keeps you going so that you don't quit your goal.

Feel free to add me if you'd like and good luck!
  • schughes48
    schughes48 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Yes, welcome. Please add me also, and keep motivated.
  • GsKiki
    GsKiki Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck with your goals, and feel free to add me :)
  • LindenGarcia18
    LindenGarcia18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • missrebekahchar
    missrebekahchar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi