Ok I lost this month 7.4 lbs

Options
I'm so happy my dietician say o lost another 7.4 lbs and told me to continue with my Juice Plus but cut down on sodium and fat and I'm am soooo good oh yeah success

Replies

• JoJean12
    JoJean12 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness! Congrats and keep up the good work.
    I've lost 7 pounds in January, too. Obstaining from junk food, exercising and eating only fruits, veggies, beans and lean meat protein.My snacks are low sodium nuts
  • venishat
    venishat Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That's awesome I could have lost more but I cheated when grandkids came over but my dietician told me to continue with my shakes and cut down on sodium and fat and I'm good
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Keep up the good work!!
  • samchez0
    samchez0 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Nice job. I'm at 6.8 lbs lost so far. Excited to see what the end of this week gets me for my monthly loss
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    A "dietician" told you to do Juice Plus? Sceptical of their qualifications if they did
  • venishat
    venishat Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You misunderstand me I was using juice plus to help me loose weight and get healthy and it has been working so she told me to keep it up what I'm doing because it is working
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I was down because I was losing so little but it evened out that I lost about 7 lbs also
  • qpmomma1
    qpmomma1 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    venishat wrote: »
    You misunderstand me I was using juice plus to help me loose weight and get healthy and it has been working so she told me to keep it up what I'm doing because it is working

My husband's doctor told him the same thing. He has heart issues so he has to get all his levels checked plus, he's been losing weight. He was told to keep doing what he's doing since it seems to be working for him. :)

GREAT JOB on your weight loss, BTW! :)