Hello from WV

Options
Hello everyone, I'm Kim. I'm a happily married woman to Erik and mom to my 13 yr. Old son, Ryan.
I have been fat all my life, BUT I love myself enough now to change. I would love to find buddies near and far for encouragement!!

Replies

• vyaron97
    vyaron97 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    As your title states we are from the same place. :) I find it awesome, sadly though I am a young adult struggling to lose weight to get to the healthy weight I need to be at. I hated myself for being bullied but now I love who I am and how both of us reach our goals. Good luck!
  • jason6252
    jason6252 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    What part of WV. I was born and raised in the nitro poca area.
  • vyaron97
    vyaron97 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I moved to WV 8-9 years ago but I live just about 40 miles from wheeling I belive
  • KimBurton66
    KimBurton66 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi...i live in the eastern panhandle. Im about 30 minutes from Winchester, VA to the South and 20 minutes from Hagerstown, MD to the North
  • EmilyNan
    EmilyNan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I think I know where you live, Kim. I'm in Harpers Ferry, so not far!
  • KimBurton66
    KimBurton66 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Oh cool...nice to see someone closeby. Im looking for workout partners to go to gym, walk, take classes, if interested.
  • lulufitmfp
    lulufitmfp Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in Martinsburg wv if you're looking for a workout partner. I really need to get back into it!
  • gorbygirl
    gorbygirl Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim! We could all use more friends right? Add me! Let's do this together:)
  • Linzella
    Linzella Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from Mason County, West Virginia. I now reside in Western PA. Nice to meet you!