NSV - Me vs The Browines

Options
I helped my boyfriends daughter make brownies for him for Father's Day last night.

Mixed everything all up, poured it in the pan, put the bowl and the spatula in the sink and filled it with hot soapy water to wash . . . . . and didn't take even ONE sneak of a taste!! Even swirled peanut butter through the batter and didn't even sneak any of that.

Me = ONE

Brownies = ZERO!!!!!

YAY ME!!!!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• crysmiss86
    crysmiss86 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That takes some will power. I always sneak a taste.
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I consider it wasteful if I don't lick the spoon... haha
  • daisymaegreen
    daisymaegreen Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    now that is impressive! way to go!
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Stronger than me! My husband will be eating brownies while I'm eating strawberries, but they go so well together. I sometimes sneak a bit :) hee hee
  • LaurieEReid
    LaurieEReid Posts: 273
    Options
    That's some will power! We were having a charity meeting and someone had brought a BIG bag of two bite brownies. The bag was beside me where I was working away on my laptop. In about 3 minutes, I had eaten 4! I asked someone to move the bag into the kitchen and I didn't have any more. Will power with a little help. :ohwell:
  • mrsclc
    mrsclc Posts: 73
    Options
    LOL! Great self control!! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!