~ Greek Yogurt ~

2»

Replies

• Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    I kind of felt the same way at first and added honey or splenda to it. Then I found Chobani (pineapple or Mango--my absolute favorites!) and love it! I also found out I was eating it the "wrong' way at first. Chobani actually recommends NOT stirring the fruit up from the bottom, but dipping your spoon down into the fruit and pulling a little up with the plain on top rather than mixing it up. I thought it would be more tart that way, but I actually like it a lot more!
  • mrsclc
    mrsclc Posts: 73
    Wow! Thank you all so much for all the ideas & suggestions! I appreciate them :smile:
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    I only get the fruit on the bottom type by Chobani or Brown Cow (all natural). Tried the plain and honey flavors but they were both way to sour for me.
  • tdemarle
    tdemarle Posts: 1
    If you like sour cream, it is good. If you prefer something sweeter, you get almost the same benefit from other fat free yogurts with fruit blended in, just less protein.
  • 37mom
    37mom Posts: 74
    I LOVE IT!!!!! But I have to have a fruit flavored one.
  • tcheryl
    tcheryl Posts: 70 Member
    i have tried the plain greek yogurt and cannot eat it!!! but the chobani flavored greek yogurt is delicious--a few more calories than yoplait light but if it's better for you then i can eat it every once in a while.
  • onmyweightohappiness
    onmyweightohappiness Posts: 151 Member
    I have a greek yogurt everyday. The two brands I like is Dannon & Fage. If the taste is a bit odd to you at first try adding some no calorie sweetner that helps a lot. I like buying the plain Fage, slicing up some strawberries & adding some no calorie sweetner to it, its heaven! I buy the Fage with strawberry or peach. The honey I don't care for too much too sweet for me.
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Love Chobani low fat with fruit!! So yummy!!! The non-fat is great as well just keep eating it your taste buds should catch up :)
This discussion has been closed.