Social person whom likes health, life and wine!!

Options
TeraMB
TeraMB Posts: 25 Member
Hello,
I've used this app in the past, but I branching out to the community. I'm a mom of a 10, 8 and a 5 year old. I'm a full time learning partner/ teacher within my local school board. I have let life and weight creep up. Now as I enter my 40's I want to improve my life even more, for myself, hubby, kids and did I mention myself??? My husband is supportive and loves me as I am but I'm looking to lose weight!!! Lol. I am looking forward to this journey. The kicker is I love my wine!!! So I want support, REAL SUPPORT, not a fitness guru, that's already past the first step. I want someone who can support my steps, adapt life, socialize with drinks but still can slowly lose weight and be healthy!! Does this make sense?? Add me as a friend so I can learn from you and support you!!!!

Replies

• Shasam91
    Shasam91 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! I love wine myself as it is a part of my job so balancing has been tricky!
  • poscur
    poscur Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi, I definitely love my wine too and love going out. That is a challenge for me. I don't drink during the week and keep it reserved for the weekends. I do find when I drink, then my eating discipline goes out the window and I sabotage all my effort. It is a hard balancing act!