What are you most excited about?!

Options
I was thinking about all the things that I would be able to do once I am down to my goal weight to help keep me motivated. And one that comes to mind is being able to fit comfortably in the bathtub! So what are you guys excited about?!

Replies

• samchez0
    samchez0 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Wearing clothes without a bunch of visible rolls!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Being comfortable with myself. A lot is getting back to how I used to feel. Bending down without my knee hurting. Being as strong as I used to be or stronger! Wearing high heels and loving my legs and but more. Buying off the rack like I used to. I can't wait to wear a bathing suit and feel great in it. Tons of stuff!
  • hotcoffee692
    hotcoffee692 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    More energy!
  • nikimagoo
    nikimagoo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Keeping you with my kids and husband... Hiking, biking, jogging, here I come!
  • hugrabug
    hugrabug Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Lessening the pressure on my joints and having less pain and more energy are highest on my list!
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    not looking pregnant! and fitting back into a bunch of clothes that currently don't fit
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Just being able to do more each time. I can walk a little farther or faster each time I go out.
  • blues4miles
    blues4miles Posts: 1,481 Member
    Options
    Being lighter on my feet when I run and walk.
  • bspringer544
    bspringer544 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Being the same size as I think I am. Being able to hike all day without the knowledge that I'm metaphorically carrying my dog around in extra weight (I can replace that weight with actual camping gear, instead! YAY!!!)
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans and tall boots