Looking for friends wanting to lose 50 pounds or more

Options
13»

Replies

• laurenbowen2904
    laurenbowen2904 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm working on loosing 85-90 pounds and would love more friends for accountability and encouragement. Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • langel89
    langel89 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yes anyone add me too! I need more active friends on here who have a long journey ahead of them. Ideally I need to lose 100 lbs
  • samchez0
    samchez0 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    luv2bowl6 wrote: »
    I started this in the beginning of January weighing in at 207. I am already down 7-8 lbs and need to lose 50-60 more. So I can use all the motivation I can get too!!

This is exactly me! Started at 205, lost about 7 so far and looking to lose around 60. I added you. How tall are you?
  • kllyrj862015
    kllyrj862015 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need the motivation and support also!!
  • cgrooms676
    cgrooms676 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you all, lost it before and am back again to hopefully lose it for good this time around! I have at least 50lbs to lose, anyone can add me!
  • quimbeee88
    quimbeee88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    borrino3 wrote: »
    At one point I went to the gym everyday and I got down to 168 just to gain it all back. I've been overweight my entire life and I'm tired of it. I weigh 182 pounds and I'm 5'2".

I'm the same hun x 5ft 3 and currently stuck at 174 x i lost 6lb in first week and a half and i've been stuck at a plateau for 2 weeks :(
  • kerndog87
    kerndog87 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have lost 20lbs and have 66 left to lose
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am just over 210lbs and would like to get down to at least 160. My hubby loves my chubbiness so I can't get rail thin, which I doubt I could do anyways, but I'd like to get down closer to a healthy weight. Would love to have friends and support as I try this again. Once I was able to get down to 165 and I was happy there and like a dummy I just stopped, thinking that I wouldn't gain all the weight back.. which of course I did. So now I'm making it to my goal and not stopping there. I will eat more but will keep working out and kicking butt :)
  • amycampbell8813
    amycampbell8813 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 80lbs. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Andrealp55
    Andrealp55 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends! After a few month hiatus I am back at it to start losing again. I'm currently down from 260 to 175. My close range goal is 160. Everyone please feel free to add me!
  • emstamand
    emstamand Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in desperate need of some motivation. I want to lose 50 pounds so I can drop from 187 to 135ish. I know I won't lose it all before my sisters wedding in August.
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I have about 55 pounds I'd like to lose this year.
  • melissa6385mfp
    melissa6385mfp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Battled my weight for years. I went from 213 got down to 165. Gained it all back and I'm at my heaviest 297. I have 160 plus pounds to lose and I would love to have people who understand what I'm going through to join me in this journey.