Here I go again

Options
Hi everyone! I'm not new to the app but new to the community. I've used this in the past and it's been a huge help. Lost nearly 30lbs! But now I've resorted to my unhealthy, lazy, old ways and I'm fed up with myself, so here I am back again looking to make my 30s my best and healthiest decade yet. Also I'm in a wedding this summer and I refuse to be the chubby bridesmaid

Replies

• skinny_bitch86
    skinny_bitch86 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This cut off the end of what I said but I tend to do better with someone to keep me accountable and breed some healthy competition. I hope everyone is having a great day and best of luck to all on their journeys
  • healthyismygoal09
    Options
    Good morning! Here I go again, too. I just updated my profile for the first time in awhile, and seeing the progress line go up (even though I knew it was) is so disappointing! Either way, onward and upward! Let's do this!!!! Best of luck to you too :smiley:
  • skinny_bitch86
    skinny_bitch86 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    When you know you've worked hard and you know what you're capable of, and then to see it all creep back so quickly is very disheartening, but I know I did it before I can do it again! Just gotta make it stick this time. Keep in touch for whenever you may need a boost!! We can do it!
  • jomarise
    jomarise Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am back on it too - First day back on (have gained quite a bit) but need to get my eating under control. Good luck all :)