Lose the weight and join the Navy

Options
I've been on here before but I always end up quitting and gaining the weight back. The last time was about a year ago and since then I gained more than 60pounds. I know my weight is at least 350 pounds if not more. I want to make the change and drop down to 200 so I can join the Navy. It has always been a life long dream of mine but due to my weight I can't. I would like to meet other people who are in the same boat as me. Send me a request and I will be a great person to help motivate you.

Replies

• gabbrielle08
    gabbrielle08 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose weight to join the military as well. It's between the Airforce and the Navy.
  • ryryodom
    ryryodom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I was between Army and Navy but Navy I think will be my choice wants I get rid of the weight.
  • seabeegirl81
    seabeegirl81 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have to lose at least 100 to join the navy i understand what your going through
  • seabeegirl81
    seabeegirl81 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I know you will be able to make your dreams come true
  • bomb_887
    bomb_887 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm in the navy. Just keep strong and have a fitness plan to train with. They offer guides to nutrition and workout plans
  • AlmostOverTheHill16
    Options
    That's great...best of luck to you :)
  • Murano243
    Murano243 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    ryryodom wrote: »
    I was between Army and Navy but Navy I think will be my choice wants I get rid of the weight.

What you do is go to my Marine Corps I'm on inactive duty right now (30 yrs. ret.) but I'still a Marine for life and you would be as well.
    The Marine Corps is part of the Navy, However God created all men equal but he made a few Marines

Semper Fi