Hammer and Chisel?

Options
I'm really enjoying Body Beast from Beachbody and looking forward to Hammer and Chisel. Anyone know what it's all about?

Replies

• mlboyer100
    mlboyer100 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Are you a coach?
  • ydyms
    ydyms Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    No! I just heard about it so I'm curious and excited lol
  • mikene12
    mikene12 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Doing P90X currently and very curious about Hammer & Chisel.
  • Hastalabeastababy
    Hastalabeastababy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 9 and loving it. I really like the food containers that came with the program too. It has changed the way I eat. I have lost 7 pounds so far and the workouts are really challenging!! I like that the workouts alternate days with Sagi and Autumn. Autumn is a tough trainer, but she's got some great workouts. Meal prepping using the containers has helped a great deal too!
  • kgiasson
    kgiasson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm starting hammer and chisel on Monday! Pretty nervous. How do you track the workouts on here?
  • charleykayesmom
    charleykayesmom Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday 11th and loving it so far. I will be posting my entire journey on fb, snapchat and IG if anyone would like to follow :)
  • melissavangulck287
    melissavangulck287 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I think it looks fantastic! Have seen a lot of positive reviews and results! I'm not quite there yet though, in my second week of P90X
  • spickard34
    spickard34 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 5 and love it I love that you have two trainers keeps me from getting bored. I have eased my way into it started with much lighter weight then they use but seeing results in my weight going down and being stronger. Mind you I am also very strictly dieting I eat 1550-1700 cals a day. I am not using the containers either.