How to loose pounds overnight!

Options
it's called the stomach flu. I don't recommend it.

But I guess you are in the MFP zone when your first thought after an unsettled stomache episode is "well, how do I log that?"

Replies

• Remoth
    Remoth Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Food poisoning works surprisingly well too!
  • HutchA12
    HutchA12 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Time to lick all the things.
  • QueenofHearts023
    QueenofHearts023 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Yeah. And milk of magnesia. (Laxative, flushes you out like nothing else.) I have to take it sometimes for my IBS.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I had a bout of stomach virus last year. 7lbs lost in seven days (on an already slim body). Not good when zero food and drink stays in. That illness landed me in the hospital for dehydration. I was never more glad in my life to gain 5lbs in fluid weight and keep it, ha!
  • Lucille4444
    Lucille4444 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I lost over 200 ugly pounds the day I divorced my second ex.
  • QueenofHearts023
    QueenofHearts023 Posts: 421 Member
    Options

LOL :joy:
  • mrtastybutt
    mrtastybutt Posts: 87 Member
    Options

:D
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    And don't forget the Haribo Sugar-Free Gummy Bear Cleanse™ :D
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Ugh don't even say it! My kids all had stomach flu this weekend and I've been sooo nervous about getting it. Now today my stomach feels slightly off, though my appetite is still fine. I so badly do not want to get it!!!
  • djhatz
    djhatz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    And don't forget the Haribo Sugar-Free Gummy Bear Cleanse™ :D

Yep, that will do it for sure!! Those things should carry a warning label! :o
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    Had the norovirus end of last year. Deeply deeply unpleasant. Lost about 8lbs, somehow kept half of it off, guess I was also due a whoosh haha!
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,668 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    You should market this new diet of yours. Call Dr. Oz and figure out how to put it in pill form. You'll be a millionaire!

edited for spelling fail
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    The suggest sorbitol, fibre one and if you are very serious go lytely. Or you can go hardcore and change your immune system so you can have Crohn's or ulcerative colitis ;)
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised there isn't a go lytely or other colonoscopy prep detox cleanse ;)
  • nvcrinternnumber1562
    Options
    HutchA12 wrote: »
    Time to lick all the things.

Haha was that a Doctor Who reference?
  • BoyHaunt
    BoyHaunt Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    You could could do the chronic pancreatitus flare up one... where you can't eat any thing for weeks at a time and your diet consists of pain pills, nausea pills, protein shakes, boost and water.... *sigh*... :neutral:
  • BuffyBourbon
    BuffyBourbon Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    OOh, can I get in on the marketing for this one? I have an optional-extra that we can sell for those that just don't lose enough on the original - the oral surgery add-on, whereby you can keep food down, if you can manage to swallow it at all..
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Yeah, the 'can't even keep jello down' diet... Not recommended. :( And I'm really not looking forward to the oral surgery one, which is coming up here in a month or two. (Any suggestions for surviving post- wisdom tooth removal/jaw reconstruct would be welcome!)
  • jlynnm70
    jlynnm70 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Yeah, the 'can't even keep jello down' diet... Not recommended. :( And I'm really not looking forward to the oral surgery one, which is coming up here in a month or two. (Any suggestions for surviving post- wisdom tooth removal/jaw reconstruct would be welcome!)

my best friend after wisdom tooth/oral surgery was my blender! I basically made everything liquefied.....Chicken noodle soup - totally liquefied - and could keep it down (well after first 24 hours). I even added cream to it to thicken it up - creamy soup! My life saver!
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options

I used that same diet :)