Need to loose 55 pounds and deffinatly would like some advice and friends for support!

Options
Hey! I'm 18 2 months from being 19 I'm 5'7 and weight 215 pounds. I am looking to loose 55 pounds and get down to the weight I used to be. My goal is to loose 1.5 - 2 lbs a week. My problem is that I have depression so I binge eat then I don't eat at all. I love sweets and my weakness is bread. I want this year to be my year! I want to become healthy and I want to be happy with my body and my weight. I'm tired of looking in the mirror and seeing this obeese girl. My boyfriend says he loves me no matter what but the problem is I don't love the way I look so how can I accept that he loves how I look when I don't myself. He's fit and we have worked out together but I just found myself standing in good life fitness crying because of how discouraged I was at my weight. I was angry at myself for letting myself get this way so once again i gave up.I always make jokes and make fun of myself but it's getting to the point where I'm tearing myself down. I have people pm me calling me fat whale and many other things I just ignoor them and move on but I DONT want to be this weight anymore! I want to be healthy and fit!!! If anyone has some tips please share them with me! Thanks.

Replies

• 2012ALM
    2012ALM Posts: 22 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Go back to Goodlife and talk to one of the trainers to put you on a plan with exercise and a healthy eating plan to stick too and then track it on MFP. Not sure which Goodlife you are around, but I'm in Australia and the Goodlife here is about to have a 12 week program so you could get a good jump start, with support (other team members) on the right path towards your goals, if you prefer to get started that way. I go to Goodlife now as I like to do the classes (I need people around me to motivate me to stick with the exercise and I won't leave the class in the middle of it), but was thinking about doing the 12 week plan myself. Good luck on your journey. You sound way too much like myself :).
  • New_Year_2016_New_Woman
    Options
    Thank you :)! @2012ALM
  • canuckcolleen
    canuckcolleen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't recommend going back to Goodlife - I just had the Personal Health Assessment and the trainer tried to sell me on a year plan of personal training - at the modest cost of $9000... but hey, if you have $1500 to put down that only works out to $300 bi-weekly. Unless you are independently wealthy, there's no-one at Goodlife who will help you unless you sign up for the personal training.... just my personal experience of course!