Down 105 Pounds - 20 Pounds to Go! (Pic Heavy)

Options
JoeyTajzai
JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
So I made a post maybe a couple of months ago and I've lost probably 20 more pounds and have been maintaining, so I felt like I had to make a post to motivate myself. Hopefully this will motivate others also.

kM0iMxR.png

mj9eT34.png

This is the day I started to see that I really was bigger than I thought. This was also the shirt that I really wanted to fit in to feel "comfortable". I do fit in the shirt now, but it's funny how my perspective has changed and I wanna continue to lose weight. Seeing these pictures are kind of tough for me but it's nice to know that I'm bettering myself everyday.

dIMZ3Ov.png

I was so ashamed when my brother took this picture. This was the day I found out that I had to wear like a size 54, which was super hard to find.. It was embarrassing, thinking that I had to go to an unknown store that carries "fat people" clothing.. This was also the final nail in the coffin for me, I know I couldn't live like this anymore.

f8EW1cu.jpg

The day I signed up for the gym.. Nothing to significant, just a benchmark on where I started and how I looked. Funny though this was taken like two years ago. It wasn't until last year where I started to lose the weight. Since then I never looked back and these upcoming images are just pictures of me during my progress. The journey isn't easy and it honestly does get easier, but you have to be consistent and not fall back to your old ways and binge eat all the time. Of course we slip and we fall, we are human after all, but it's how you get back and keep moving forward that determines your weightloss.

7xcfF9a.jpg

IoSa0pY.jpg

C0TOoPQ.jpg

gbZJTF3.jpg

IGNORE MY PARENTS MESSY ROOM! Haha.

EtcOVrK.jpg

Dc7FXCd.jpg

joC12zw.jpg

8SaWKvX.jpg

uq3sxMg.jpg

If you ever feel like you can't do it.. Just remember why you started and why you wanna better your health. It's not easy, but it sure as hell is worth it. Hopefully I motivated some of you and for those of you struggling or need some support, please feel free to add me or message me!

Replies

• michellenella7
    michellenella7 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You have done so well and look fantastic. Thanks for sharing x
  • JesmineDNCS
    JesmineDNCS Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome transformation!!! Inspiring!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    You've done great at this, my friend!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Great stuff!.....well done.
  • ldtamika31
    ldtamika31 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Awesome job and very hot
  • plushieboo
    plushieboo Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look great! And I am sure you feel even greater!!! Good work!!
  • Igotthatcake
    Igotthatcake Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • MMA_Fighter
    MMA_Fighter Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job dude - You've gone through the pain and now your rewards are coming in........
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Brilliant, well done
  • Patriciaenola
    Patriciaenola Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    JoeyTajzai wrote: »
    So I made a post maybe a couple of months ago and I've lost probably 20 more pounds and have been maintaining, so I felt like I had to make a post to motivate myself. Hopefully this will motivate others also.

kM0iMxR.png

mj9eT34.png

This is the day I started to see that I really was bigger than I thought. This was also the shirt that I really wanted to fit in to feel "comfortable". I do fit in the shirt now, but it's funny how my perspective has changed and I wanna continue to lose weight. Seeing these pictures are kind of tough for me but it's nice to know that I'm bettering myself everyday.

dIMZ3Ov.png

I was so ashamed when my brother took this picture. This was the day I found out that I had to wear like a size 54, which was super hard to find.. It was embarrassing, thinking that I had to go to an unknown store that carries "fat people" clothing.. This was also the final nail in the coffin for me, I know I couldn't live like this anymore.

f8EW1cu.jpg

The day I signed up for the gym.. Nothing to significant, just a benchmark on where I started and how I looked. Funny though this was taken like two years ago. It wasn't until last year where I started to lose the weight. Since then I never looked back and these upcoming images are just pictures of me during my progress. The journey isn't easy and it honestly does get easier, but you have to be consistent and not fall back to your old ways and binge eat all the time. Of course we slip and we fall, we are human after all, but it's how you get back and keep moving forward that determines your weightloss.

7xcfF9a.jpg

IoSa0pY.jpg

C0TOoPQ.jpg

gbZJTF3.jpg

IGNORE MY PARENTS MESSY ROOM! Haha.

EtcOVrK.jpg

Dc7FXCd.jpg

joC12zw.jpg

8SaWKvX.jpg

uq3sxMg.jpg

If you ever feel like you can't do it.. Just remember why you started and why you wanna better your health. It's not easy, but it sure as hell is worth it. Hopefully I motivated some of you and for those of you struggling or need some support, please feel free to add me or message me!

I am certainly inspired by this story I would welcome any success story I like a high protein low carb set up but I like fruit too any one who reads my posts can chip in if they like - but later this year I am 81 - please do not recommend cycling - I have poor balance - lost 10lbs since july 2015 - can't be bad???
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    mqmwyrzgekr7.gif

Outstanding accomplishment !
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Needed the inspiration today!
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    Damn man, i was shocked the other day when we were talking about this, and you showed me the pictures...you've put so much effort into yourself after everything you've been through,truly a huge inspiration to me. As you can see you did this all for something and continue to inspire others! Remember what i said if you go back to post high school Joey we will be fighting! I love you man!

Ps. Lets go shovel snow you lazy *kitten* ahaha
  • rdgfreshstart2016
    rdgfreshstart2016 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • MissBlunts420
    MissBlunts420 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! In some of your recent pics you totally resemble The Weeknd, in a good way.
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the kind words!
  • OheyitsJessie
    OheyitsJessie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congratulations!
  • Toronto6fan
    Toronto6fan Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Good what a difference!
  • shirleycatt
    shirleycatt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow... Wow... Wow... You are amazing!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!