Achey Joints

Options
Okay, just wanted to get some other peoples thoughts on this.

The last week or so, I have noticed that my joints feel achey, especially my hips and legs. Walking into work this morning, I felt like i had done 10 miles of walking yesterday, when in fact I did absolutely no exercise at all yesterday. When I was doing my Chalean Extreme on Sunday, about halfway through I was just totally exhausted, really hot and sweating a lot more than normal. This week is my 4 day break from Chalean so I am just doing cardio and it is nothing more than what I have normally been doing. Other than the achey joints, I am feeling fine.

I have a couple of thoughts - Lymes Disease, thyroid medicine is too low (although I just had my bloodwork done 2 months ago and it was fine), or my calcium is too low (just had that done last month and it is low normal). Does anyone have any other thoughts?

Replies

• katiespruce
    Options
    im gunna tell ya wat my mom told me to. lol. i told her the same thing and the next day she started giving me magnesium. tht stuff helps alot. u take one tablet and it helps with muscle and joints. like it repairs wat u strained in exercise :) maybe u should try tht. its healthy and inexpensive. and 100% natural :)
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am not sure if this will help you, but I find when my joints are achy and I sometimes feel fatigued it is because, for me, I did not drink enough water. A co-worker who is a health nut told me to try that and it worked.
  • dirtyblue
    dirtyblue Posts: 90
    Options
    Katie - thanks, the OTC calcium I take 2x a day has magnesium in it as well. I have been on it for 6 months. Maybe it isn't enough for the amount of exercise I'm doing?

Stang - thanks, good thought, but I drink at least 10 cups of water a day so I'm not leaning in that direction