Anyone doing No More Trouble Zones (Jillian Michaels)?

Options
If so, how many lbs. are your dumbbells that you are using?

Replies

• OneFitMom_
    OneFitMom_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I loved that dvd!!!!!! You will love it too!!! I used 3lb weights........you'll definitely want to stick with lighter weights since you will be using them throughout the workout. You don't want to get wore out too soon. Good luck and you will love the results!!!
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    When I was doing the DVD, I either used 3 or 5 pound weights
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Great workout! I have always used two's and feel it and have been doing it for months a couple of times a week. It is suggested to do three pound weights I believe...and am about to bump up to that soon. This is my fave Jillian workout!
  • JWeaser
    JWeaser Posts: 302
    Options
    Ahhhh Man!! I went to get 30 day Shred last night and they didn't have it. I was trying to decide between "No More Trouble Zones" and the Jillian Cosmo Girl Hip Hop Cardio.... I went with hip hop because I wanted it to be fun..... yeah, not fun when you have no rhythm. Should've gone with this one. Haha
  • PepsiGal
    PepsiGal Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I use both 3 lbs and 5 lbs depending on how hard/fast a particular exercise is. I use 5 lbs on the surrender move now that I've gotten stronger. If an exercise is shoulder/arm intensive, I use the 3 lbs. Hope this helps!
  • MissMed07
    MissMed07 Posts: 34
    Options
    I love this video. I alternate between 3 and 5 pounds. For the shoulder segments I always stick with three's and use fives for the biceps and triceps (except I use three's for those darn surrenders!).
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I us 3lb for triceps/shoulder in circuit 1 & 4, because my triceps are pathetically weak. I use 7 lb for anything with biceps, and I use my 10 lb for chest in circuit 2.
    I did it 4 times and I want to try to go up to 5 lb for the triceps, but I do not have 5 lb dumbbell, I guess it is the time to get one ;)