Looking For Accountability Buds ^_^

Options
skyelfree
skyelfree Posts: 1 Member
edited January 2016 in Getting Started
Hey, I'm 24 5ft even. I have mostly healthy eating habits, but I also have terrible binges at work where I eat everything unhealthy in sight. I'm usually described as skinny, but I'm really skinny fat with no definition or tone and unsightly pudging. Hoping to lose about 15 lbs and get my eating habits and exercise regime under control. I'd love to find people in the same boat. :)

Replies

• eadams103
    eadams103 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i'm definitely in the same boat. i have been hovering over 135 for some time. i've been overweight most of my life, and where i've lost most of it, i just need to lose ten more. right now, i'd say i'm skinny fat. i'm pretty small even though i'm 5'7". i've had an issue with binge eating since forever, and lately i find myself bingeing again. i've been doing really well for a few days now, and i need to keep us this motivation and not fall behind.
  • sjevans4
    sjevans4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same! I'm working to lose 15-20 pounds, after having two kids. I'm 5'3" and just can't seem to get my belly under control. Binge eating after eating healthy is my M.O. Smh. Add me! I'm new to this and don't know how to add ppl lol