Looking for fellow tall girls

Options
2»

Replies

• bravesandorangemenfan
    Options

I should be more specific. I started losing weight a little while before I began using myfitnesspal. In case my profile info doesn't make sense. I'm working with a fitness trainer in my area. It's been a real struggle to get to where I am today. I know we can all make our goals come true!!...Want to be friends? You sound optimistic!!

• bravesandorangemenfan
    Options
    I should be more specific. I started losing weight a little while before I began using myfitnesspal. In case my profile info doesn't make sense. I'm working with a fitness trainer in my area. It's been a real struggle to get to where I am today. I know we can all make our goals come true!!

Sorry, not sure what happened there. But yeah, feel free to add me!
  • marietivis
    marietivis Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10", currently weigh 177 and hoping to get down under 150, goal weight is 140 though. If you'd like add me, will welcome any help. Just started 3 days ago.
  • golfergirl92
    golfergirl92 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    5'10" here around 180-185, wanting to be around 150-160. Haven't been that small since high school. Highest was 204. Height really helps space it all out, but I wanna be fit and strong! Back at the gym last week and really cracking down on my nutrition and hydrating!! Add me :)
  • brytt_davis
    brytt_davis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and looking for some support. I lost weight a couple years ago and then have slowly gained it back, plus some. I'm 5'10.5" and am at my heaviest at 193. I'm hoping to lose about 40 lbs and then evaluate from there.
  • xickel
    xickel Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and want to lose another 50-ish pounds. We got this!
  • lyannec13
    lyannec13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11. Started at 182 and I'm currently at 168. Looking to get down to 155-160. Feel free to add