Casa Ole Nutritional Information

Options
Hello Everyone!! I went to Casa Ole at lunch today. Maybe you don't have one in your area but this is a franchised tex-mex restaurant. I was not very happy when I realized that I would now have to guess what exactly I ate for lunch today because the web site doesn't post the information for you to even get it. If you have a moment let your voice be heard and e-mail them and ask that they post this information on the website. comments@mexicanrestaurantsinc.com

Thanks for your help!!!

Replies

• Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Casa is the BEST. Now i want some queso...

Anyway, i think people have tried in the past and haven't gotten far, but i will send an email!! My mom i think has the nurtitional info for...Chulavista? it's some similar place that has an almost identical menu and she kind of bases her info off of that,

She's NukeBHS83 on here, you might drop her a message and see if she can help? I don't have the paper on me or i'd give you what i know, sorry!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I just have to chime in that Casa Ole ROCKSSSS!!! My husband and I eat the SHIZ outta their queso and other dips they serve!
    But alas, I myself would like to know their nutritional value, frightening or not. I'll never forget the most amazing lunch date we had there when we first discovered one!
  • hotpurpletx
    Options
    I love me some green sauce!!! I wish they would post their stuff. its one of my favorite places to go for lunch!
  • hotpurpletx
    Options
    I will look your mom up! Thanks for the info!

Casa is the BEST. Now i want some queso...

Anyway, i think people have tried in the past and haven't gotten far, but i will send an email!! My mom i think has the nurtitional info for...Chulavista? it's some similar place that has an almost identical menu and she kind of bases her info off of that,

She's NukeBHS83 on here, you might drop her a message and see if she can help? I don't have the paper on me or i'd give you what i know, sorry!