Starting out

Options
Hello everyone. I am hoping that this community will help me keep up my willpower to lose my excess weight.
One of my major challenges is that I am very short so realistically I should be eating between 1200-1300 calories a day to lose weight. That just seems like such a small number!
I'm looking forward to getting tips on portion control and what to do about cravings.

Replies

• dpetre
    dpetre Posts: 22
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Yes, at first I thought 1200 calories was a low number too. But as I started to track my food intake, I did notice that I could eat that level of calories and be content. Add exercise to that and you will see that it is not that difficult at all.

You can add me as a friend and we can continue to motivate each other :)

Good luck
    Debbie
  • haeden
    haeden Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    im at 1200 too :( but with exercises i usually end up getting like 1400.goodluck! i know you can do it!
  • nrcorporan3
    Options
    Welcome . Im 10 days in and love the site. 1200 seems low at first I was so upset when I had already gone over the amount by lunchtime on my first day lol but it is the NET amount that counts so if you eat 1500 then excercise 300 then you NET 1200 Feel free to add me so we can motivate each other :)
  • calicobonny
    Options
    Thanks! It's good to know that it is possible.