Turbofire or 21 day fix workouts?

Options
For those that have done both workouts which do you like better for weight loss? I burn more with turbofire.

Replies

• Chellellelle
    Chellellelle Posts: 595 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I love the 21 Day Fix workouts, but that's because i'm just starting out again.

I also lost 4 pounds while I was doing the 21 Day Fix challenge, but obviously that was with eating within the limits of the program and drinking Shakeology along with the workouts.

I haven't tried Turbofire, but I do want to expand to the other programs so I'm interested to see what people say.
  • mdpeoples
    mdpeoples Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    TurboFire! I'm not a fan of the 21 day fix workouts, I found them to be boring and Autumn doesn't really motivate me like I would have hoped.

Loved TurboFire though and felt like I always got a better workout in.
  • stronger_today
    stronger_today Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    TurboFire for sure! The workouts are so much fun, I've seen great results and it's my go to program.
  • stephenieroyle
    stephenieroyle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    100% TurboFire!! What did you decide to go with? I use a heart rate monitor while I'm working out and find on average I burn 100 cal every 10 minutes. But it's FUN! And Chalene is so motivating too. I'm not the biggest fan of Autumn (21 day fix trainer)