Mom of 4 needing motivation and tips to stay on track

Options
Hi everyone I'm looking for friends and motivation to stay on track to reach my goal I feel like I'm stuck and need to push thru can you help me and we can all help each other

Replies

• lisathestylist2
    lisathestylist2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :(
  • lisathestylist2
    lisathestylist2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :'(
  • Cchioles
    Cchioles Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    First Step Is To Get Started.. You Got This!
  • ImALiar_AndAThief
    ImALiar_AndAThief Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    When I started, it helped that I prepared (with proportions) most of my meals a few days before. After a few weeks seeing the results on the scale and in my clothes, that's when I became more motivated. Then my motivation turned into a mild addiction of entering all my intake. I think the main thing is to project results long-term as opposed to short term. Snacking for me was my biggest issue. Hope this helps!
  • megjay18
    megjay18 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    buy a food scale and track every single thing you eat - makes a huge difference when you're accurate with your planning. feel free to add me as a friend on here - i love having active people to help with motivation!
  • erin3215
    erin3215 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Also a mom of 4 needing motivation and support. Add me!
  • Biancabhi
    Biancabhi Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me!.also mom of 4. :)
  • Roslyn007
    Roslyn007 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been watching some of the 'biggest losser' series while I exercise (bike, cross trainer, treadmill). I am finding that is great motivation for me. I do my exercise at night when my 5 kids are asleep.
    Add me if you like.