Help staying on track

Options
Hey y'all! I'm at my goal weight, I'm just looking for some friends to help me keep up the healthy lifestyle!

Replies

• Maries_wine_calories
    Options
    Hi! I'm also at maintenance for almost a year. I have a fitbit and burn/eat 2000-2500 a day. Sent an add :smiley: )
  • imccree23
    imccree23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Do you continue to work out the same amount of time each day in order to maintain your goal weight?
  • BurnWithBarn2015
    BurnWithBarn2015 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Maintaining here too :)

and i keep on track by ( for now) still logging everything, doing my exercise which i love doing and weighing myself every day.

You can do it too. Just keep on going!

95069916.png

• jeepinshawn
    jeepinshawn Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Maintainer here too, I log most everything everyday. I feel an important part is making sure to continue to set realistic exercise goals! If your not striving forward you're falling backward.
  • ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,053 Member
    Options
    imccree23 wrote: »
    Do you continue to work out the same amount of time each day in order to maintain your goal weight?

I do. Over the holidays, I increased my mileage 30% (~32mi vs. usual 24mi per week) for 3 weeks to allow for all the extra wine we enjoyed. Now my knee is bothering me a little bit, so I'm walking instead of running and babying it a little. Not sure if it should be attributed to overuse or doing something funny to it, but it does make me rethink increasing my mileage. :(
  • Panda_brat
    Panda_brat Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I have just eat maintenance (i have decided I can take off the last 3 pounds later, if at all since I am at healthy weight and bf%) I exercise the same time evrey day as of now. In a couple weeks, I will need to change my schedule since I start a class to become a medical assistant. I plan on passing the job, keep up my exercise and maintain my weight,
  • BettyBoles
    BettyBoles Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am maintaining too, tracking calorie intake and exercising everyday is going really well.
  • kettlebells_and_cupcakes
    Options
    I have recently transitioned to maintenance and so far so good! Still loving logging and working out
  • richardgavel
    richardgavel Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    ahoy_m8 wrote: »

I do. Over the holidays, I increased my mileage 30% (~32mi vs. usual 24mi per week) for 3 weeks to allow for all the extra wine we enjoyed. Now my knee is bothering me a little bit, so I'm walking instead of running and babying it a little. Not sure if it should be attributed to overuse or doing something funny to it, but it does make me rethink increasing my mileage. :(

The general rule is that you shouldn't increase your weekly mileage or the mileage of your longest single run by more than 10% week to week.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @imccree23
    I don't exercise to maintain my weight - I exercise to progress my fitness, strength and sporting goals. Plus I enjoy it.