Starting a new life not a new diet!

Options
Hi there!
Me and my gf recently did a body analysis after watching "my 600lb" life and really got motivated to not end up that way. We are nowhere near that large but at 230 to start I definitely have some unhealthy habits that needed to be axed! We cut about 1500-2000 calories out of our daily intake and replaced our fatty and salty foods with some healthier still delicious options. I used to swim and am trying to find the motivation to make it a daily thing again as I would burn about 1000 calories alone just from one session. Can't wait to reach my goals and help my lovely lady reach hers!
I'm very active on my app and can provide motivation for new friends as well we could all use that extra push!

Replies

• sobarro
    sobarro Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's awesome thank you!
  • ImSooHigh
    ImSooHigh Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I wached the show as well. It always remind me when I was obese. What helped me was eating less sugar, but finding a diet that fits your lifestyle is the best way in my opinion. Feel free to add me :)
  • AlmostOverTheHill16
    Options
    I'm right there with ya! Fit To Fat To Fit was the push I needed (well that, and a mirror!). Add me if you'd like :)
  • sobarro
    sobarro Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Adding you right now. And if anyone is a swimmer who would like to share motivation and workouts let me know!
  • mayas135
    mayas135 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I really need motivation!