help and willpower tips please !!

Options
Hi ,
I've started dieting AGAIN this time for about a week and really struggling (already!) I do ok in the day but at night I really have the urge to binge , I live alone and its boredom I think aswell as hunger. Also I do well for 5 days but really start to crave a takeaway ! Be good to have some dieting buddies that are in the same boat to give me tips and motivation :) xx

Replies

• JennaLee1486
    JennaLee1486 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Stop thinking of it as a diet. Think of it as a lifestyle change. You can still eat chocolate and fast food, but you have to exercise to earn it. You are tracking what you are putting in your body and calories you are burning. When I kept thinking I was dieting it discouraged me. Also, snack pack puddings are amazing for late night cravings. They have low fat ones that are only 80 calories and the chocolate one is great. Not gonna lie, sometimes I ate like 3 in a night!
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    When I want to binge I go for a walk around the block instead. Kills time,AND burns cals. When I log exercise instead of food its motivation eneough.
  • kirstymarie22
    Options
    Thanks for the tips stocked up on fruit and yogurts for snacks xx