P90X for Wii Fit?? Motion Sensors?

thisismynewmindset
thisismynewmindset Posts: 273 Member
edited September 28 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey all...

So I have determined that when I lose another few pounds and make it down to 170 lbs I will buy P90X and start it. One of my friends did it and she looks GREAT!!!

My question is this: The one my friend has, and any other P90X I have heard of is on DVD. I was wondering if there was a Wii or Wii Fit option of P90X that actually uses the fit board and motion sensor controllers to help track my accuracy?

I would be fine with just buying the DVD if that's all there is, but since I have the Wii Fit anyways, I thought it would be best if I can use that system... I currently do Wii Fit Plus and Jillian Michael's Fitness Ultimatum on the actual Wii system and I love it.

Let me know, thanks!!

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    P90X is not on the Wii only DVD form.
  • thisismynewmindset
    Ah well... I will still get it!

What about Instanity? Can you get that in Wii form?
  • edorice
    Same thing with Insanity. Most people will use a heart rate monitor on their arm to measure their calorie burn.
  • googagene
    googagene Posts: 32
    None of their workouts are available on anything but DVD. I think it's a great idea to add it to wii but p90x was harder than anything i ever did on the wii and I don't know if many of the workouts would translate well.
  • thisismynewmindset
    googagene, did you like P90X? Did it do anything for you?
  • vgipp
    vgipp Posts: 4
    It's only on dvd form....

I actually just completed P90X.... It's pretty awesome ;)
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member

I completed my first round of p90x on may 9, 2011...I lost a total of 8lbs and 14.5 inches throughout my entire body, its a great program...I am now on my 5th week of insanity, and have lost 6.3 inches in the first 30 days throughout my body.....
  • edorice

It's an awesome program. I lost 24 pounds during my first round of P90X. You don't have to "wait" to lose weight first before doing the program.
  • thisismynewmindset

It's an awesome program. I lost 24 pounds during my first round of P90X. You don't have to "wait" to lose weight first before doing the program.

No I know I don't have to lose weight to start P90X but I am pretty broke right now (even though I just spent $250 at Sport Check 20 minutes ago on workout clothes... oops). Also I want to "ease" into it, per se... I want to get at least a little more active before I start the program because it apparantly kicks your *kitten*...
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member

No I know I don't have to lose weight to start P90X but I am pretty broke right now (even though I just spent $250 at Sport Check 20 minutes ago on workout clothes... oops). Also I want to "ease" into it, per se... I want to get at least a little more active before I start the program because it apparantly kicks your *kitten*...

I went from couch potato to P90X. The first few weeks were tough for sure, but I completed the program in May and lost 16 inches all over and 17 pounds. When you have the moolah, make the splurge and push play. You will not have any regrets! Best of luck!!!
This discussion has been closed.