hey all! Newbie here, question about exercise dvds!

Options
Hello! I started the Jullian Michaels 30 Day Shred yesterday, but I was just wondering if there are any other kick butt exercise dvds that you would reccommend after I accomplish the 30 Day Shred! Thanks so much all!

Replies

• glamroxjax
    glamroxjax Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    TURBOFIRE!!!!!
  • thektturner
    thektturner Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    If you're ready for it: P90X. It's probably the most popular.
  • tshaughnessy85
    tshaughnessy85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I can't say enough good things about the Beachbody programs (P90X, INSANITY, TurboFire, etc.). I've used them all and the trainers really keep you motivated to work hard.

I help people through these programs if they want the help, so you can let me know if you have any questions about any of the Beachbody programs! I'd be more than happy to help you out.
  • shantylrose
    shantylrose Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    If you're ready for it: P90X. It's probably the most popular.

it is so expensive tho! but i'm hoping to try it! i hear great things! thank you!
  • doriekaye
    doriekaye Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Bob Harper's new inside out method DVD's rock!! I do the weight training and the cardio.
  • shantylrose
    Options
    thank you so much!
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    If you like Jillian after you are finished with 30Dshred. I would get Jillian's Boost Metabolim and Burn Fat or the Insanity workout, or Turbo fire (I haven't tried it but it looks awesome)...~Corina
  • genie98
    genie98 Posts: 62
    Options
    I love my TurboFire. I just got them a week ago and they really do the job. Also, I have Billy Blanks Tae Bo and he really works you hard as well. You burn so many calories with these. I know I paid $14 at Bestbuy for my Tae Bo. Turbofire is like $129 for the whole set. Hope this helps!
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    I found TurboFire and Insanity on Craigslist for a decent price. Check it out! You may find a good deal!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire is more cardio and weight loss. P90X seems to be more toning and muscle building. I am doing Turbo Fire and really enjoy it, I may borrow P90X from a friend when I'm done with Turbo Fire. Seems to make more sense to me to do the Turbo Fire first. It's worth the money because you get like 10 dvds (I don't really know how many, I've never counted), so it's only like $12 a video, plus the bands and stuff (which are about $15 at a store), and the diet plan book (although I don't really follow the diet plan and just count calories on my own).
  • shantylrose
    Options
    THANK YOU ALL! i might try to get the turbo fire! it looks really awesome!