Need motivation!

Options
I need help! My over all goals is to lose 40lbs, but I wanna start with smaller goals and easy to achieve. Problem is I do really good with logging in, excuse etc for about 5-12 days and then lose it. I need help stayin on track!

Replies

• 19Remco80
    19Remco80 Posts: 51 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    You don't ha4ve to push yourself that hard. It musn't be an o session. Aiming for a smaller achievement is better. Don't set a time limit. Losing weight in small steps. Eat less calories than your tdee. Take your time and take it easy. Do you have a special happening that you want to lose Weight?
  • BrittanyNicole934
    BrittanyNicole934 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Just for me, a few years back I was diagnosed with some thyroid and adrenal problems, I now finally have them under control with help from doctors and medicine, most of the medicines I'm on are steroids, so I gained a lot of weight. I know it would be unreasonable to get back down to where I was before but I'm just looking for a more comfortable weight.
  • 19Remco80
    19Remco80 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Well, you came from far. Respect. If you want, you can achieve anything you want. There is a Dutch saying: " De aanhouder wint" which means somsting like, trie long enough and you'll succeed. Do you have calculate the calories your body needs on an ordinary day?