Slimming support on MFP

Options
Today I did what I said I would never do again. After losing 34lbs with MFP in 2013 I swore never to go and join a slimming club. Pah I did today after regaining 14lbs. So off i went and joined my local slimming club.

Got there at 9.30am and had the usual talk from the lady. There were loads of women coming and going. I decided that I was going to go for the twelve week plan upfront at £49.

At last got to sit and listen. I left at 11.15am after hearing about ladies weight losses and gains and that was it. Nothing else. No motivational talks, no talk on food, no talk on exercise, no talk on calories or fat. NOTHING. I heard every single persons weight in the room then she said right everyone see you next week!! It was the most boring session EVER!

Am I going back ..............I don't think so. Luckily I had not handed over the cash so just paid for the week. I got membership free from a magazine but paid 99p for the mag.

I had forgotten how bad they are. MFP here I go again.

Replies

• laney4088
    laney4088 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I also did the WW and did not get much out of it. This is much better. Feel free to add me.

Good luck,

Laney