Need friends and encouragement! : )

Options
Hi there! I am a 29 year old mother of 3. I have 2 boys and a little girl. Been married for almost 10 years. I have been hitting the gym hard and dieting since the first of the year. And I lost 25 lbs!! BUT I have been really busy the last few months with my sons playing baseball, and I have kinda gone backwards. I am looking to get re-motivated.

I hope to find some friends on here that will be positive and encouraging, of course I am willing to encourage you back!

Please add me and we can help eachother do this!!

Replies

• vodkaswigger
    vodkaswigger Posts: 467
    Options
    Hiya, welcome to MFP, feel free to add me, its a great site, you will do well here. Good luck amanda xx
  • PJS323
    PJS323 Posts: 115
    Options
    Congrats!! Feel free to friend me, we can all use encouragement.
  • glamroxjax
    glamroxjax Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Great site, and glad to have you join us! Feel free to add me! <3
  • elly620
    elly620 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    hi! feel free to add me. :)
  • dswizzles
    dswizzles Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You will definitely find the motivation you're looking for on this site! Feel free to add me!
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP and feel free to add me. However please bear in mind that part of my diet plan is not candy coating anything. :tongue:
  • jenseye
    jenseye Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
    You will find MFP to be a big supportive network and tons of great information!
    Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • nicoolio77
    Options
    please add me! :bigsmile:
  • Koalaboo
    Koalaboo Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Added you. Welcome!
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You can do this. Its hard when you have 3 little ones and are running around because the first thing you do is go through a drive thru. I have 2 boys and a little girl as well. I know how hard it is, but we can do it!!!
  • Missy8856
    Missy8856 Posts: 29
    Options
    Welcome!! Great job on your weight loss. We all know how hard it is to eat healthy and try to fit exercise into our lives when we have so much else going on, but you can do it! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • sunnygal1
    sunnygal1 Posts: 39
    Options
    Welcome!