over 50 need friends needing to lose 65 pounds and more

Options
2»

Replies

• bahamas61
    bahamas61 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, 54 and started today as well! Feel free to add me, I need all the motivation I can get ! Ha! Have a good day everyone
  • charv07
    charv07 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I've been with MFP for awhile. On again off again. Hard battle for everyone here. I would love to be part of this group. II'm 53 this year and have 30-50 pounds to lose. I've lost 30 between August and now, but have lost large amounts of weight before. Please feel free to add me.
  • patwojy
    patwojy Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    This is my second time with MFP. I just rejoined in August, 2015 and have lost 25 pounds with about 75 more to go. I am on the site several times per day, logging my food and encouraging my other MFP friends. I welcome any of you to send me a friend request and I'd be happy to share this difficult journey with you.
  • Mina1995
    Mina1995 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is my second try to lose weight using mfp. I have 100lbs to lose which is a daunting task. Please feel free to add me.
  • eleanora2016
    eleanora2016 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Should we make this a group?
  • kat02092015
    kat02092015 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    evaluigi wrote: »
    Hi, I am new also. Just turned 61 Jan 1. 213 lbs. I have lost the same 10 lbs countless times. All my life, I've been slim, skinny even, until I hit 45. Have been yo yo-ing every since. 213 lbs on 5 foot 3 inch frame is not pretty. But I am determined to change that 2016. I can do this.

Happy birthday!!! I turned 64 on New Year's Day also.
  • carisham001
    carisham001 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 61, and would love to have the mutual support with others going through this challenge. Please feel free to add me.
  • fatcitizen
    fatcitizen Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm 65 and ready to lose....
  • my1smile
    my1smile Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Right there with you! 53 and need to lose about 55 lbs. It's tough, but it can be done!! I will add you if that's ok. :)
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    All females: feel free to friend me. I've basically lost my excess 60 pounds and come here daily to give/receive support AND help me maintain. I'm 62 years old so losing at any age is possible. Eat less and move more. Trust the process and give it time.
  • nmchmielecki
    nmchmielecki Posts: 5 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Im not over the age of 50 and hope that is ok. I think motivation whether young or old is great to have. I need to get rid of 55 lbs! I'm going to add some of you, I hope that's ok! If not you don't have to accept my request :) feel free to add me as well
  • kmcintyre57
    kmcintyre57 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I could use some friend support also, love to motivate others.. I have 65 to go. Please add me.