Pressing Forward Toward The Mark

Options
teonna67
teonna67 Posts: 3
Loosing weight for me has been a huge struggle. I always start out right but then turn right back around and gain more then what I've lost. This time I've made it up in my mind that I will NOT turn back any more. My eyes are staying forward & I am going to remain focused. My faith in God has transformed my thinking regarding weight loss and now I believe in my heart that I can reach my goal. I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me therefore IM READY for battle ... We are ALL on "myfitnesspal" to reach a goal weight & i am fully confident that if we all stay on track and continue to think on why we are loosing the weight (motivation), then I know we will ALL reach our goals. Im praying for everyone to live each day as its own, stay focused, DRINK PLENTY OF WATER, exercise & eat the right portions of healthy food.. AMEN! WE CAN DO IT!

Replies

• LovelySpirit
    Options
    Beautiful... we all need the inspiration to press on, even when we're the only one pushing ourselves from behind.. If you fall, get back up again...if you falter... trust that you'll correct and relish the bliss of future accomplishments instead of dwelling on failure... YOU ARE MORE THAN A CONQUEROR... YOUR NEW NAME IS VICTORY !!!!

~ Fight on Girlie!
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Amen! I'm standing in agreement with you. We can do it...with His help!
  • Mel_MisFit_Mae
    Mel_MisFit_Mae Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    WWOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO GET IT GIRL!!!!!

"Never Wave My Flag" (by Mary Mary)

Seems like I should run away
    ‘Cause life has hitten me in the face
    Hey, hey, but I’m here
    And I’ll never surrender to fear
    Retreating, be defeated no way
    ‘Cause I can’t, I can’t.
    ‘Cause I can see it, I’m getting closer
    The hardest part of this is almost over
    And now I’m stronger, I’m a fighter
    And only victory can satisfy this hunger.

I start my workout with this song everyday hope it helps you like it helps me YOU CAN DO IT SISTA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrKSDEvZwBk&sns=tw
  • MarybethAltizer
    MarybethAltizer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    WWOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO GET IT GIRL!!!!!

"Never Wave My Flag" (by Mary Mary)

Seems like I should run away
    ‘Cause life has hitten me in the face
    Hey, hey, but I’m here
    And I’ll never surrender to fear
    Retreating, be defeated no way
    ‘Cause I can’t, I can’t.
    ‘Cause I can see it, I’m getting closer
    The hardest part of this is almost over
    And now I’m stronger, I’m a fighter
    And only victory can satisfy this hunger.

I start my workout with this song everyday hope it helps you like it helps me YOU CAN DO IT SISTA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrKSDEvZwBk&sns=tw
    [/quote

We can do anything and everything through Him who strengthens us! Thanks for this truly uplifting post! :)
  • teonna67
    teonna67 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you so much for the encouragement!!! I like the part you said about, "YOUR NAME IS VICTORY" that touched me!