Fitbit not syncing to myfitnesspal although connected

Options
I have a fitbit charge HR and use myfitnesspal. I have synced the two together in the past with my old fitbit, and my steps synced every day and did my calorie adjustment. Now, with my new fitbit, it says it is synced to myfitnesspal and has the bar where the steps should upload; however, it stays at zero and doesn't integrate my steps. All my steps and workout stuff is showing up on the fitbit app, but not myfitnesspal. It's driving me insane! I've tried everything, but still not working. Has anyone else had this problem?

Replies

• moe3179
    moe3179 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just got a Fitbit today and it won't show any of the data on MFP, but shows my MFP data on Fitbit. I also am going crazy trying to figure it out!!
  • mohitmbhatia
    mohitmbhatia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here mine doesn't sync as well
  • shellabella3075
    shellabella3075 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Same here! Very annoying! Worked fine yesterday and nothing has changed since then! :/
  • natalialikescookies
    Options
    There's a charge HR bug right now. Fitbit is working on it.
    Mine won't synch either :/
    Hopefully they figure it out soon!
    They did post a trouble shooting guide but it didn't help me
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I've been working around it.. I post my food on here then go check my calorie info on the Fitbit page. It shows how much I have gone over and such without me having to worry about if it is right. For me it is syncing fine that way while MFP won't show my fitbit info