belly fat

Options
Hi everyone! I am just wondering if anyone else has a big belly to lose. I have had two kids and with my last one I have noticed that my belly really got big. I have been losing weight in my belly the most......but I feel like its at the top and not the bottom of my stomach....anyone have an clue on how to get that gone faster? I am not a fan of the ab workouts....is that my only option?

Replies

• vthomeschoolmom
    vthomeschoolmom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Spot fat reduction is a myth. Do ab workouts and you will get nice muscle under your fat until your fat EVERYWHERE is less or gone.
  • k9fan4life
    k9fan4life Posts: 19
    Options
    That is your only option.:ohwell:
  • michelle_8106
    michelle_8106 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    UGH!!!! Yuck! lol...Thanks! :) I am going to try my best! haha!
  • Mommyof3texans
    Options
    I think it just takes time. Time with consistent healthy eating and exercise that creates a calorie deficit. Adding strength training along with cardio should help speed up the fat loss.
  • spaniallover88
    Options
    uggh! I have the belly fat too (and no children), I saw a dietician a few times and she said that bellyfat is mostly caused by diet. Eating a lot of carbs and sugars that raise your glucose and cause your body to produce more and more insulin causes more belly fat. The 2 things I love the most to eat!