I'm back with vengence!

Options
Hey all.
I'm kelly I'm 32 years old. I have been up and down with weight loss. I lost 45 Pounds and Gained it all back in the last 9 months since my car accident. After 5 months I went to a new dr for a 2nd opinion and had surgery done. I now have 5 rods in my food. I just got released from the dr to gradually start walking so I'm taking this ad a start...looking for some new friends to help keep me motivated.

All ages.
All races
All genders
Let's be friends!!!

Xoxo
Kell

Replies

• kellz248
    kellz248 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    In my foot not food lol
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Hey Kellz, I'm 32, male, married with a one year old. Put on 53 pounds over the last six years. A little over a week into making a change in my life. My short term goal is 12 pounds, and long term goal is 53 pounds. As for a final goal, haven't planned that far ahead. Have an open diary if you would like to snoop. Add me as a friend and we can work through this together.
  • pootle69
    pootle69 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am on the same journey! Lost 40lbs, dropped 2 dress sizes and have put it all back on (and some more) in the last year. Please feel free to add me :-)
  • TechAaronLoyd
    TechAaronLoyd Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hey. Had a car accident too and injured my back. Doc said I needed to lose weight so that's what I set out to do. Lost over 50 pounds so far. I have about 50 pounds to go...